WATCH WITH PEDOMETER AND HEART RATE MONITOR. WATCH WITH PEDO
Watch with pedometer and heart rate monitor. 24mm rubber watch band
Watch With Pedometer And Heart Rate Monitor
- Heart rate is the number of heartbeats per unit of time - typically expressed as beats per minute (bpm) - which can vary as the body's need to absorb oxygen and excrete carbon dioxide changes, such as during exercise or sleep.
- pulse: the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health
- (in drug (chemical agent): Heart rate)
- measuring instrument for recording the number of steps taken in walking
- A pedometer or step counter is a device, in modern times usually portable and electronic or electromechanical, that counts each step a person takes by detecting the motion of the person's hips.
- An instrument for estimating the distance traveled on foot by recording the number of steps taken
- A device that counts the number of strides taken by the wearer by responding to the impact of the wearer's steps.
- An instrument or device used for observing, checking, or keeping a continuous record of a process or quantity
- A person who observes a process or activity to check that it is carried out fairly or correctly, esp. in an official capacity
- proctor: someone who supervises (an examination)
- A person operating such an instrument or device
- keep tabs on; keep an eye on; keep under surveillance; "we are monitoring the air quality"; "the police monitor the suspect's moves"
- admonisher: someone who gives a warning so that a mistake can be avoided
- a small portable timepiece
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
The Omron HJ-112 Pocket Pedometer also comes with a detachable belt holder and security strap The HJ-112 is powered by a replaceable lithium battery (CR2032) that will last six months when used for walking 10,000 steps a day. The device measures approximately 2.8 x 2.1 x .6 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 1.1 ounces (not including battery). Made by: Omron Healthcare, Inc. 1200 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois 60015
My old pedometer went missing one day. No clue how it happened. This one has a USB interface, and can remember over a month of walking. Definitely technogeek material.
best quartz watch
samsung cell phone watch
invicta watch set
watch arabic tv channels online
pocket watch for women
watch dem roll by sean paul
watches at wholesale prices
citizen gents watches